[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Tool Kit

drakey at webone.com.au drakey at webone.com.au
Thu Mar 18 21:14:21 PST 2004

>DRAKEY!!!!!!!
>
>Am I as beeyoootiful as you remembered? ;-D)

Of course sweetheart... Would I lie to you ;-D  How could I forget the most
Beauteous Slug Queen?

>Where ya been, ya big lug!?

Around... I got engaged too.. To a girl with gorgeous blue eyes, who writes
me poetry and speaks to me with a Nigella Lawson accent...

What more does a Drakey need (apart from a naked Nigella & Delia, 6lbs of
Chocolate Mousse, and a hot tub)...

>Slowly cooking Mongols? Aren't they a bit stringy?

Gamey, I've been told...

>Yup, time to *koff* run off *koff* to the Rock... *koff*koff*

Have you been keeping a spot there reserved for my return?

Drakey.