[Sca-cooks] new book review-- _Feast_

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 19 05:36:59 PST 2004

The major and only problem with it is that it must be read and then the
notes should
be read. If one has some idea about doing a banquet or feast from a certain
age, one can gain a lot of interesting material and ideas from the
descriptions
and notes. But it isn't laid out for you saying use these tables and
serve this
sort of food, so a number of people will simply pass it by. What it does
cover,
it covers very well.

Johnnae