[Sca-cooks] Work work work eh?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Mar 21 18:00:17 PST 2004

Hehehe Hi again everyone!!!!
Yes and A BIG OLD THANKS to Olwen for that Marzi Marvel.   I am all
sticky right now as I have been playing with Gum Paste.   Not quite what
I was expecting but alot like marzipan is...  We will be trying Sugar
Plate next which sounds remarkably like the Sugar Glass.... Might still
use the Gum Paste though.
Talk To ya'll later.
Nichola