[Sca-cooks] SPICED RUM!?!

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Mon Mar 22 14:22:53 PST 2004

I find spiced rum scratchy on my sore thoart. I prefer just regular
dark. But my mother owned a newspaper when I was growing up and the
Puser's Rum company kept us in supply of rum as an advertising gimmic.
(It was the only rum good enough for the employees yadda  yadda yadda.)
I usually go with brandy when I'm sick. Or whiskey when I'm really sick.

Elewyiss