[Sca-cooks] Fw: Request from Akim

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Mon Mar 22 15:48:41 PST 2004

Akim,

Are you looking for folks to help you physically harvest the fruit? Is
there a college near you? Perhaps  you could offer a lecture on the
history of the fruit  for a history or science class in exchange for
some harvesting help?

And I'm with you Stefan, a program where I got a selection and just paid
once a year without having to remember deadlines would be great. I suck
at deadlines. I can't think of one I've met.

Elewyiss