[Sca-cooks] Eskimo ice cream

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Wed Mar 24 08:17:35 PST 2004

Please forgive the format of this recipe, but I don't have time to recopy it
nicely.  I was over at Linda's house (new list member here) and we were
playing with recipes.... when I saw this one, I knew this group would enjoy
the uniqueness of this recipe.

Phillipa

Ps.... I've give Linda the SCAdian name of Porcha  (sp?)  until she thinks
up her own name.. Can anybody give me the correct spelling of this
Shakespearian character and tell me anything about her?
Thanks!!

Eskimo Ice Cream (a.k.a. Aguutaq)