Peer meeting contribs was Re: [Sca-cooks] SPICED RUM!?!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 23 20:31:17 PST 2004

I don't think there's actually a set tradition for these things in
Artemisia--I was told a couple of different things.  One Pel said
"chocolate."  Alcohol to share is another (especially single malt, which
I wouldn't waste my money on, either <g>).  And there's been a bit of a
minor joke about "feeding baby pelicans" during some vigils.  Since mine
was a surprise elevation (and an odd one at that! <g>), I'm trying to
work out something in reverse.  Involving different kinds of "fish"
food.  I'd especially like to work out some sort of subtlety or "faux"
food--like Olwen's shrimp, maybe?
In addition to the Jameson's, of course....
--maire, who likes your idea of feeding people <g>