Peer meeting contribs was Re: [Sca-cooks] SPICED RUM!?!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 21:01:11 PST 2004

On 3/19/04 9:38 PM, "Sue Clemenger" <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

> --maire, who plans on bringing a bottle of 18 year old Jameson's to her
> first Pelican meeting....

OoOOOooooh, I like the way you think!  I favor Tullamore Dew personally but
18 year old Irish of any label sounds divine.  I can't abide Scotch though,
but that leaves all the more for milord hubby.  Things even out.

More Inter Kingdom Anthro... In Caid, the tradition is that the new Pelicans
bring Champagne.  I could only afford Korbel, not the really high-ticket
stuff that I wanted to get, but did bring enough for Everybody.  Also a
couple of home-made lasagnes, and other stuff I forget.  "Feeding The
Masses" was a significant part of my body-of-work that the order considered,
apparently, so I thought it appropriate to do that very thing.

"But why is all the rum gone?"

Selene