[Sca-cooks] SPICED RUM!?!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 19 21:38:56 PST 2004

Poor Daniel, putting up with rum barbarians! <g>
I'm not actually a huge rum fan, myself, although I did get a small
tasted of some very lovely (imported) stuff in January.  Not even
available in my entire state, darnitall!
Some folks like to put the spiced rums in hot drinks, which is what
prompted my question--I like hot, soothing things when I'm sick like
Lainie is, so I thought she might as well.
Now, tempt me with a really good vodka, or some Irish whiskey, and we
might have to talk! ;o)
--maire, who plans on bringing a bottle of 18 year old Jameson's to her
first Pelican meeting....