[Sca-cooks] Looking for Mordonna

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 24 08:02:01 PST 2004

Well, I'm sorry I missed you, too, but it wasn't me that talked to your
sister, I didn't know you were there.  I was told several times that someone
looked or sounded like me at the event, so I evidently have a doppleganger
about!  I hope she cooks well!
As for socializing, you are here in Georgia now, right?  Might you be up for
an evening's ride to Atlanta for a Cook's Tea?  Don't you worry, we'll get
you out of the house if that's what you need!
Christianna
contact me off-list: kingstaste at mindspring.com

Hi, everybody,

Mordonna here, just back from my first Gulf War.  Beautiful time.  Beautiful
weather.  Got to meet Stefan and his lovely Lady Wife.  Chatted briefly with
Master Huen.  Christianna, I'm so sorry we couldn't seem to be in the same
place at the same time.  My Sister told me you were looking for me.  If you
were staying offsite, that may explain it, since I got a sunburn the first
day out, and thereafter most of my ramblings were after sundown.  Spent most
of Friday and almost all Saturday in the Herald's tent, but got my new
device drawn up, and checked for conflict thru Dec. 1999.  Now just to color
it and submit it.  Keep your fingers crossed.

I've promised myself I'll become more active again.  I am finding it hard to
socialize, and the longer I isolate, the harder it becomes, but I am putting
forth an effort.  Anyway, I've promised Stefan some more articles for the
Florilegium, and when I send them, I'll post them here, as well, like I used
to do.

Mordonna

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc