[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 10, Issue 71

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 01:53:58 PST 2004

Hi, everybody,

Mordonna here, just back from my first Gulf War.  Beautiful time.  Beautiful weather.  Got to meet Stefan and his lovely Lady Wife.  Chatted briefly with Master Huen.  Christianna, I'm so sorry we couldn't seem to be in the same place at the same time.  My Sister told me you were looking for me.  If you were staying offsite, that may explain it, since I got a sunburn the first day out, and thereafter most of my ramblings were after sundown.  Spent most of Friday and almost all Saturday in the Herald's tent, but got my new device drawn up, and checked for conflict thru Dec. 1999.  Now just to color it and submit it.  Keep your fingers crossed.

I've promised myself I'll become more active again.  I am finding it hard to socialize, and the longer I isolate, the harder it becomes, but I am putting forth an effort.  Anyway, I've promised Stefan some more articles for the Florilegium, and when I send them, I'll post them here, as well, like I used to do.

Mordonna

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook