[Sca-cooks] Historic Pottery source

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Mar 25 07:25:01 PST 2004

> Oh, gee, no nauga cookies (whatever they would be), I think I'm crushed.
> Hey, all the folks that post links for wonderful books that I can't afford
> nor have space for, I think a link for useful, period cooking vessels is
> much better.  At least somewhat, anyway ;)

The brain boggles-- how does one find space for cooking vessels if one
doesn't have space for books? This is a neat trick and I need to know how
to do it since all my event cooking stuff is living in the basement and
more and more of my cooking stuff is working its way down there because I
don't have room in my kitchen. *sob*

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."
G.K. Chesterton