[Sca-cooks] Historic Pottery source

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 25 13:48:45 PST 2004

I have a similar problem - I moved everything to the basement for my kitchen
re-model, and then injured my back, so I've had a slow time of bringing
things back up.  In the mean-time, other items have taken the place of the
first set of interesting cooking apparatus. (So no, I don't really have room
for lots of nifty pottery cooking vessels either, but one can dream...)
Christianna

The brain boggles-- how does one find space for cooking vessels if one
doesn't have space for books? This is a neat trick and I need to know how
to do it since all my event cooking stuff is living in the basement and
more and more of my cooking stuff is working its way down there because I
don't have room in my kitchen. *sob*

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa,