[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Mar 25 08:27:37 PST 2004

So Huett- have you found anything to treat the cough? I've fallen back on
my asthma meds, which keeping me jittering all day, but quiets the
cough-reflex. But when I get on, it's usually on the exhale and I think I'm
dying... Bad enough that Regina handed me money the other day and told me
to go get more cough medicine! Viva la Tussin!

'Lainie, who sounds like a very old smoker, which isn't fair because the
only smoking I've ever indulged in involves bacon...
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918