[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 08:48:03 PST 2004

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
> So Huett- have you found anything to treat the
> cough? I've fallen back on
> my asthma meds, which keeping me jittering all
> day, but quiets the
> cough-reflex. But when I get on, it's usually
> on the exhale and I think I'm
> dying... Bad enough that Regina handed me money
> the other day and told me
> to go get more cough medicine! Viva la Tussin!

For the fever I used Tylenol.  I tried three
different Tussins, but none have actually worked.
Neither Per, Roba or Wal.  I have actually had
better results drinking orange juice and/or real
ginger ale.  They seem to clear the phlegm and
soothe the scratchiness.  But I have to watch out
how much orange juice I drink or I will get acid
indigestion.

> 'Lainie, who sounds like a very old smoker,
> which isn't fair because the
> only smoking I've ever indulged in involves
> bacon...

Same here, except that the only smoking I have
ever done involved ducks or salmon.

Huette

> "To announce that there must be no criticism of
> the president ... right or
> wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but
> is morally treasonable to
> the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918

=====
shall never cease to be amused.