[Sca-cooks] unicorn soteltie

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Mar 25 16:52:47 PST 2004

Elewyiss replied to my question about what the eyes on the unicorn soteltie were with:

The eyes looked like gold plastic spoons to me. There is one close up
shot of it.
http://www.pbase.com/image/27238213

Did you go through all 7 pages?
<<<<<<

Yes, I went through all 7 pages. However, I only enlarged the first few photographs on the first page. And in the first picture it is hard to see what the eye is made of, since the edge around the eye has been filled in. But yes, the eyes are plastic spoons. When you blow up the picture in the above link that is pretty clear.

A rather good solution. I'll have to remember the spoon idea if I ever do such a soteltie.

Stefan