[Sca-cooks] fruit flies/now ants

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 08:04:18 PST 2004

Have you tried Windex?  Something in Windex makes
ants curl up and die, especially if you spray
directly.  I usually spray along the ant trail
back to the nest.  This not only kills the ants
but also covers up the scent markers they use to
follow the trail.

And of course Windex is safe around pets and
helps you keep your counters etc. clean.

Huette

--- "Carper, Rachel" <rachel.carper at hp.com>
wrote:
> These all sound great. Any suggestions on how
> to get rid of the small
> black ants? They seem to be too small for the
> grits methode and are
> driving me nuts. And we have tried everything.
>

> Elewyiss

=====
shall never cease to be amused.