[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 08:15:16 PST 2004

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> I'm doing better, though I didn't sleep well
> last night (something about
> albuterol and sleep don't mix) but the coughs
> are less frequent and I'm not
> hearing the little random wheezles in my
> ribcage...

Same here.  While I am upright, my coughing is
less frequent.  However, when I try lying down,
I get those wheezles from the moment I am prone
and then I start a coughing jag, which usually
negates my desire to sleep.  I think that I need
to get a Laz-E Boy so that I get some sleep.

> Announcement! The spiced rum may not be to the
> list's liking, but I
> received a strange box in the mail and the
> coconut flavored rum is yummy.
> Especially when the green chilies are a little
> hot!

Lucky you.  All I get in the mail these days are
bills ... and I am not talking ducks or geese.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.