[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 08:28:31 PST 2004

Another possibility is to simply pile up pillows and cushions to make
sort of a triangular shaped thing that will keep you in a semi-upright
position.  I haven't had to do it for coughing, but when my back goes
out, I have to do something like that.

Kiri

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
>

>>I'm doing better, though I didn't sleep well
>>last night (something about
>>albuterol and sleep don't mix) but the coughs
>>are less frequent and I'm not
>>hearing the little random wheezles in my
>>ribcage...
>>

>Same here.  While I am upright, my coughing is
>less frequent.  However, when I try lying down,
>I get those wheezles from the moment I am prone
>and then I start a coughing jag, which usually
>negates my desire to sleep.  I think that I need
>to get a Laz-E Boy so that I get some sleep.
>

>>Announcement! The spiced rum may not be to the
>>list's liking, but I
>>received a strange box in the mail and the
>>coconut flavored rum is yummy.
>>Especially when the green chilies are a little
>>hot!
>>

>Lucky you.  All I get in the mail these days are
>bills ... and I am not talking ducks or geese.
>
>Huette
>

>=====
>Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they
>shall never cease to be amused.

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence