[Sca-cooks] Christianna's Wish List

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 28 10:58:14 PST 2004

Hi, my name is Christianna, I like long walks on the beach, howling at the
moon, and putting my feet up after a feast well fed.  :)
My colors are green and yellow, my device can be seen on the Meridian
Laurels (dot org) page along with specifics about my artistic leanings.
I like lemon curd, chocolate (only eating the stuff with < 70% cocoa now),
sekanjabin, gingerbrede, hollandaise sauce (mine especially), peppermint,
and lots and lots of other food stuff.  I collect cookbooks (health books,
herb books, food history books, human and veterinary nutrition and medical
treatment books, etc.), interesting holiday observation information, Hadley
china, and since I'm trying to self-rehabilitate myself after settling with
the insurance company, I'm going through a lot of Epsom salt soaks and
muscle rubs these days :)
Oh, and then there are the mermaydes, but I have so many of those, I try to
only aquire the ones that have a function, like the mermayde boot jack,
keychains, hooks, picture frames, mugs, walking stick handle, fabric, and
the like.
Feel free to send a care package any time you like, I'll be happy to supply
the address ;)
Christianna MacGrain