[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh (was:Christianna's Wish List

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 11:45:12 PST 2004

> Hi, my name is Christianna, I like long walks on the beach, howling at the
> moon, and putting my feet up after a feast well fed.  :)
<snip>

Oh, this could be fun.  I am Mairi Ceilidh from the Kingdom of Trimaris.  In
May I will be elevated to the Laurel (YIKES!) for, you guessed it, cooking.
I love to cook and having all types of neat gadgets to play with in the
kitchen.  My colors are blue and gold, and the charges on my device are a
lizard and a speaking crow.  My augmentation is an eclipsed star in black
and gold.  I collect cookbooks of all types, but seem to spend a lot of time
with period Italian cooking.  Master Bascilius of the Midrealm is my hero.
Oh, so is Master Huen.  For some reason my major claim to fame seems to
center around pig fat.  A lot of my friends are named Glen (Morangie, Livet,
Deveron, etc.)

I think care packages would be fun to send and receive.  I guess I will
start collecting little tidbits about people, and seeing what happens.

Mairi Ceilidh