[Sca-cooks] fair use

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 13:14:34 PST 2004

Kiri commented:
> Thanks so much for sending this. I've been toying with the idea of
> writing a book/pamphlet/something that would include recipes and I
> wasn't sure exactly how to handle some of the issues that were
> confronting me.
Oooh? What is this book/pamphlet/something going to cover? Is this
going to be a money-making effort? Or just something to spread the
knowledge of what you've learned and worked on?

If the latter, can I consider it for the Florilegium?
Says Stefan looks about hopefully...
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com