[Sca-cooks] fair use

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 17:31:27 PST 2004

To be honest, a lot will depend on how the job hunting goes. At this
point, I have nothing in the offing, and, come June or so, I'll need to
start making money any way I can...well, almost. I do have hopes,
someday, to publish a book...not sure what kind, but possibly fiction.
I'm getting lots of good experience writing at this point, so I'd like
to do that. So I don't know...but when I do, I'll let you know.

Kiri