[Sca-cooks] Missed announcements in Kingdom newsletter

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 17:36:27 PST 2004

Thanks, Stefan, for the advice. To be honest, I am trying to get the
autocrat to do all of these. However, trying to get the event on the
Kingdom web site is virtually impossible...the web minister has made a
rule that event announcements don't show up on the web site until
they've been published in the newsletter...and even then, he runs a
couple of weeks behind. Part of the reason for the delay is that we have
been told by our Kingdom Chronicler that she won't publish our event
listing, even to just list it on the calendar, until we have a site for
the event. Seems a little odd as I've seen numerous events from other
groups published with a "TBA" listed for the site. I have a feeling that
I should have autocrated this event rather than cooking it...I tend to
be a little more "pushy" about such things since I've been around since
rocks were soft...and I really hold very few people in this Kingdom in
awe, unlike a lot of the newbies.

But yeah, we're trying to do all of what you suggested. In fact, I plan
to take flyers and hand them out at Coronation this next weekend.

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Kiri