[Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Linda Anderson lpa1 at sunlink.net
Sun Mar 28 20:14:10 PST 2004

As a Gaia based worshipper, I thought the two hours on A&E were
interesting.  Put it on mute and just watch the people grind the grain,
milk the sheep and goats, pattycake the dough and cook it.  National TV
doesn't usually show first contact peoples doing what has to be done with
original grains. Thank your gods they did show that.  I even started
drooling when recipes were suggested (with the grains and meat and honey
etc).  Altho, I do wonder about their inference that honey was bad.  Maybe
I had had too much chianti, but it seemed like the authors were saying that
natural honey was "unclean".

Personally, I'll eat anything that stands still long enough to be whacked
and cut up.  Including fish.

Ask Heleen Greenwald (Philippa).  She is constantly saying "TMI" (too much
information) about this former Pensylvania Game commission wildlife
biologist. <G>]

Linda Anderson