[Sca-cooks] Missed announcements in Kingdom newsletter

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 05:50:10 PST 2004

Yes, this would be a good idea...or maybe take this information, along
with some of the stuff from the Florilegium on the subject, and publish
a CA?????? It would be VERY useful! I'm certain that those who wrote
what you have there would give you permission to use it.

Thanks again for your help!

Kiri