[Sca-cooks] Missed announcements in Kingdom newsletter

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 05:56:13 PST 2004

I understand this policy and agree with it, but believe that it could be
listed on the Kingdom calendar before we necessarilly have a site.

We do have the event announcement on our Baronial Web site, but, of
course, there is no link to it from the Kingdom calendar...something
that I think could be done. Usually that's the way event announcements
are handled on the web...rather than having the event flyer on the
Kingdom site, there is a link to the Baronial page containing the flyer.

Kiri