[Sca-cooks] a successful day

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 16:45:03 PST 2004

Thanks for the kind words.  It's been a while since I cooked one for Dun
Carraig...there is this silly thing that says one can't cook a feast if
one is serving as Baroness.  Sigh.  You will notice how quickly I jumped
back into the pond...I stepped down in November!  I'm also heralding
Royal Court at Coronation this coming weekend...jumped right back into
that pond as well.

Kiri

Carper, Rachel wrote:

>Having eaten many of Mistriss Kiri's feasts trust me. If she cooks it we
>will come.

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence