[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh (was:Christianna's Wish List

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 05:44:08 PST 2004

Yeah, they are pretty rare here...Royalty tends to make gifts of
supporters rather than augmentations. They started doing this while I
was Principal Herald...it was difficult to tell them that you don't
register supporters...they exist outside the actual device. I believe
that some of the Crowns, as well as the populace, kind of got the two
confused. Phillip and I are in the process of submitting forms to get
another augmentation added to our Arms...as we are Barons, we are
entitled to an augmentation of a baronial coronet. The big problem is
figuring out how to add the augmentation without ruining the design of
your device!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.