[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 30 06:45:43 PST 2004

They're extremely-rare-to-non-existant here in Artemisia.  The only ones
*I've* ever heard of are the augmentations that Counts/Countesses and
Dukes/Duchesses will add.  And perhaps one or two of the former-landed
baronage.
I've never heard of anyone granting *supporters*, though...always
thought they were an unofficial heraldic thing.
Kiri, you obviously know Things Heraldic....Do you happen to know if
trees and plants are okay as supporters? I'd really like a birch
tree....and now that my arms have finally passed (after 4 years!), I can
actually get something going like commissioning a peerage scroll.....
--maire, who's enough of a bum this morning that she can't even come up
with OFC.....*sigh*....