[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 08:08:15 PST 2004

On 30 Mar 2004, at 7:45, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Kiri, you obviously know Things Heraldic....Do you happen to know if
> trees and plants are okay as supporters? I'd really like a birch
> tree....and now that my arms have finally passed (after 4 years!), I can
> actually get something going like commissioning a peerage scroll.....
> --maire, who's enough of a bum this morning that she can't even come up
> with OFC.....*sigh*....

::blink::  You didn't get a scroll when you were elevated?  Is this one of those
inter-kingdom anthropology things?  In the East, it's the norm for most
awards to be presented with a scroll in court.  Sometimes a person receiving
an AoA or an Order of Merit gets a promissory note instead, but I've never
seen a Laurel or Pelican not receive a scroll at their elevation.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net