[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 08:43:36 PST 2004

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Huette commented:
>
>> > We ought to get together and try them all out,
>> > just to stay cool in the current heat wave!
>>
>> Sounds like a plan.  When will you accept
>> visitors after Jared gets back from the hospital?
>
> Heat wave????
> Gulf Wars was the coolest (and the driest) one that I can remember. It
> hasn't been that hot around here, either.

Central Caid is experiencing a heat wave at the moment.
Quite a few high temperature records have been broken over the past
three days.  Yuck.

Jared will be in hospital at least one more day.  After that one of our
household minions [Lorcan] is coming over to help out for a few days.
He works nights so this will work out fine... and he gets to live in air
conditioning during the hot hot hot..  Everybody wins.

Selene C.