[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 18:09:26 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/29/2004 10:18:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rachel.carper at hp.com writes:

<<One of the canned lemonaides over here tastes like the fizzy stuff I got
in London. Have you tried the minute maid canned?>>

I drink the bottled version all the time, and that's not fizzy.  Is the
canned?  I'll have to try it.  The only place I know that makes a fizzy lemonade
(and a limeade as well) is the TGI Friday's restaurant chain.  And I know they
make them by hand because they are different every time - I've had some so sour
I had to add sugar, and some so sweet I asked for more citrus.

Brangwayna