[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 18:09:33 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/30/2004 4:30:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

<<Hansen's has three different fizzy lemonade
varieties for sale in large glass bottles.
Lemonade, pink lemonade and French lemonade.
I just saw all three in the juice section of my
local Ralph's.  I have also purchased fizzy
lemonade at CostPlus, which I believe came
from a French company whose name escapes me at
the moment.>>

Unfortunately, so far as I know, there are no Hansen's, Ralph's, or CostPlus
stores anywhere in southeastern Pennsylvania; I've certainly never heard of
any of them.  Or, if Hansen's is a brand name, it obviously doesn't make it
here, as I've never heard of that either.  The best we can do for really good
sodas around here is Stewart's - who make a ginger ale that bites back, as well as
excellent Orange Cream and Key Lime sodas - but who do not make any lemon
sodas that I am aware of.  And I have been looking for almost 6 years...
Brangwayna