[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 09:49:24 PST 2004

OK... they gave me an AOA scroll with a shield shaped gaping hole in the
middle, between the two pretty pictures! I hadn't really wanted arms,
there's nothing I can see I'd ever do with them, but I also don't want
to leave this lovely thing so unfinished... so I've been fooling around
with them the last year...   One of these days I'll find some, and then
see about registering them and my name... (which is also not on it, as I
didn't have it yet...   I'm a bit slow about some things...)

AEllin