[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 10:10:08 PST 2004

Yeah, except for the fact that I was dressed in the period/culture of
the event (Viking, though what I was wearing was actually
Anglo-Saxon!)...seemed a little strange. Yes, it was very special...I
didn't have a real ceremony when I received my Pel and they humored my
wish (expressed to my lord) that I have vigil and the Four Worthies
ceremony, done by 4 very dear, very old friends. And my vigil guards
were members of my Barony. The really incredible thing was that they all
had known about it since Pennsic, a couple of months earlier, and no one
leaked the news.

Kiri