[Sca-cooks] Mairi Ceilidh

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:25:51 PST 2004

I was lucky enough to be present when Mistress Kiri got elevated.  The
ceremony was very special and done in the fashion of her oriental persona,
even spoken in Japanese and translated to english.  And the scroll is
certainly a work of art.  Much honor and thought went into Kiri's well
deserved award ceremony.

After quite a number of years I still have not gotten an AoA scroll, but now
it would be a GoA scroll anyway.  I did get a scroll when I recieved my
Pearl.  There has been a huge effort here in our Barony to get scroll blanks
made up and in stock for any Baronial awards.  Oh, and when Alainne, Hans
and Morningstar recieved the Bright Leaf (now Coral Branch) they got scrolls
then, but they were blanks for some other awards as there was/is no
scroll/order design for the Kingdom level A&S award.
Olwen who has to go off to the cake decorating store for supplies at lunch
time. (OFC)