[Sca-cooks] Nichol's garden nursery

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 30 12:37:45 PST 2004

Greetings,

My apologies, I have a new domain and I was unaware that the redirect would
not work on that particular part of the site. It still exists and I have
fixed it. You can find it at:
http://www.loggiaserena.com/SCAGardeningPages/

This new domain has a great deal more bandwidth so it shouldn't go down.
Feel free to link to it directly, I promise it will not go anywhere. ;) I am
not certain what a mirror is, but you can do that too. Hopefully I will
update it sometime in the near future - but my free time is severly limited
this spring.

Glad Tidings,

--Serena