[Sca-cooks] Nichol's garden nursery

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 23:34:47 PST 2004

> > I have posted a bit of my in process research where people can see
> it.
> > If
> > you feel like looking a pretty pictures feel free to at:
> > http://www.mindspring.com/~tripper/serena/Containers/
> > Glad Tidings,
> > Serena da Riva
When I went to Serena's page just now, I got:
> Sorry...Page Temporarily Unavailable
>
> The Web page or file that you requested is temporarily unavailable. It
> has been so popular this month that it exceeded its free monthly
> traffic allotment. Access to this Web site will be restored on the
> first of next month. Please come back then.
>
>  Thank you for your visit!
>
>  If you are the owner of the Web site in question, please refer to
> your Community Web Space Terms and Conditions under Web Site Size and
> Space Limitations for more information.

Grumble. grumble.
I will try to get to this site in the next few days in April.
Serena, has this been happening a lot? What is on this containers page?
Perhaps I've got a place for this with none of these restrictions...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com