[Sca-cooks] augmentations

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Mar 31 07:08:12 PST 2004

--On Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:04 PM +0000 ekoogler1 at comcast.net wrote:

> In fact, what they did for my original arms was to make them a badge,
> with the augmented version my device.  And it went through MUCH faster.
> I suspect our current addition will go through fairly quickly as well.

hopefully it will go quickly.   i have been waiting 10 months for them to
change the spelling of my first name from caoilte to the more archaic
cailte ...   nobody seems to be able to pronounce it or find me in alpha
order with that durn 'o' in there.

sigh.....

ca_ilte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions