[Sca-cooks] augmentations

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Wed Mar 31 15:21:52 PST 2004

How do you pronounce it?

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-cooks-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:sca-cooks-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Kathleen A.
Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:08 AM
To: Cooks within the SCA
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] augmentations

--On Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:04 PM +0000 ekoogler1 at comcast.net
wrote:

> In fact, what they did for my original arms was to make them a badge,
> with the augmented version my device.  And it went through MUCH
> faster. I suspect our current addition will go through fairly quickly
> as well.

hopefully it will go quickly.   i have been waiting 10 months for them
change the spelling of my first name from caoilte to the more archaic
cailte ...   nobody seems to be able to pronounce it or find me in alpha

order with that durn 'o' in there.

sigh.....

ca_ilte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which sustained him
through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II