[Sca-cooks] heraldic food pix...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:59:35 PST 2004

>here are the pix (not to great) from our heralds and scribes symposium.
>note the heraldic cookies....
>
>this addy should get you into the proper section of a friends webshots site
>
>http://community.webshots.com/album/129349140VaGfHb
>

>cailte

Very nice Cailte.  Did you do all the heraldic cookies?  What were they?
Shortbread painted?  Did you have a little stencil for the basic outline
shape?  And timing is everything, fits so well in the heraldic conversation
going on right now.  Thank you for posting pictures.  I love seeing
pictures.
Olwen