[Sca-cooks] registering arms

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 09:24:05 PST 2004

Hey, mine says Ann of Bergen. Whoever she might be... LOL! Someone (erm,
Brekke) had told me I should really get a name, but I didn't think there
was any rush...  Anne is a perfectly good interim name... I'd settled on
a place, so they got that in, but was just starting the name process.
She was more subtle - so much so that I blew off the event, though she
had also told me I should go... Guess I don't take hints.

And yes, Stefan, that's my reaction to the great gap in the middle - I
am now expected to do something about it. I will - one of these days...

AEllin