[Sca-cooks] registering arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:51:30 PST 2004

Same with Alainne and Morningstar.  As a birthday gift we paid for Alainne
to register her name and device.  That was a year ago, still not done.  She
lost her documentation, then found it and carried it around for 7 months or
so, then passed it on to the herald who promptly misplaced it....ah, the
circle of confusion.  As for Morningstar, well, she has been just
Morningstar for so long now that she is having a hard time getting anyone to
call her Feydja (or however it's spelled).  Of course, if she actually
*registered* a name I bet we would start using it!  And I have another
friend who decided he wanted a change in his device from the straight bar in
the middle to a wavy one.  I have since made a personal banner for him with
that change on it, refinished a chair for him and made a small leather COA
for it with the change, done his device in glass with the change, etc.  Has
he yet submitted the change?  NO!  aaaaarrrrrrggghh
Olwen