Perceptions - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network - Biblical Foods

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 13:25:07 PST 2004

I tend to agree. I am finding that more and more people are willing to
eat fish. In fact, I have mentioned to a number that I plan to serve
grilled tuna at my feast and have had not a single "UGH, fish!"
response, save from one of those for whom the only real food is a
McDonald's hamburger...er, make that cheeseburger...and fries. And,
while I still know that I need to serve at least one MEAT dish for the
dyed in the wool carnivores, I am getting away with more veggies, fruit
and non-meat items. And I'm able to use more real period dishes. I think
people, at least in our area, are getting used to the idea that Medieval
food can be quite tasty.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.