[Sca-cooks] Re: Perceptions

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 31 13:30:33 PST 2004

Also if the fish (or whatever else it is) is done well on a regular basis,
people become less skittish about it. We've served a fish course at Banquet
all three years, and had only a few bits come back to the kitchen -- where
they were promptly devoured by the staff. Some of this is careful
portioning, but mostly it's getting good fish and cooking it correctly. And
every time I've served fish soup, I've had any number of people tell me they
don't like fish, but enjoyed the soup. Go figure.

Cynara