Perceptions - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Tonight on the Food Network- Biblical Foods

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 14:01:08 PST 2004

I served smoked salmon and dilled herring (along with roast beef, ham and
chicken wings) at the sideboard for Atenveldt 12th Night. I didn't buy much
fish, it was just one of those cool extras and all of it was gone at the end
of the evening. When I mentioned serving salmon (along with a beef dish and
a sausage dish) at our baronial Masked Ball buffet, the only comment I heard
was to please station someone to portion out the salmon so everyone can have
some!

Cecily