[Sca-cooks] Arms, and food applications

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Wed Mar 31 15:35:00 PST 2004

LOL. Don't worry about it. At my second or third event, MidWinter Ball I
plopped myself down next to this nice lady who seemed to be sitting all
alone and struck up a conversation about her beautifully painted dress.
It was a lovely conversation until I noticed one of my friends waving at
me frantically. I got up to go speak to her only to find out I'd been
interogating Her Majesty.

Can you say Oops? I knew you could.

Elewyiss
Who has *still more* embarassing royal stories.

(My republican sentiments are widely known in the shire and beyond,
unfortunately, and it didn't help that my first woprds on receiving my
AoA
were "Your Majesty, I am speechless - and misspelled again")

Giano