[Sca-cooks] Arms, and food applications

Volker Bach bachv at paganet.de
Wed Mar 31 08:58:17 PST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:38:25 +0000, "Olwen the Odd"
<olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote :

> >What about serving the arms as a soteltie? I found a recipe for a
heraldic,
> >apple-puree-filled tart in a 16th century cookbook that I'm planning to
> >vary for a feast (using varicolored berry preserves/jams rather than
> >apple). Would that be construed as cookery with intent to demean?
> >
> >Giano
> >

> Sounds more like 'cookery with the intent to design'........

That's the idea. I'd just hate to be dragged in front of their majesties
for summary punishment ...

(My republican sentiments are widely known in the shire and beyond,
unfortunately, and it didn't help that my first woprds on receiving my AoA
were "Your Majesty, I am speechless - and misspelled again")

Giano