[Sca-cooks] Me, was Eskimo ice cream

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 16:51:23 PST 2004

--- Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<Sorry, but I thought Hansen's, which is a
> natural
> soda company, not a store, was a national
> product.>>
>
> Looking in the grocery store tonight, I
> actually found some Hansen's sodas
> buried behind a display unit.  However, they
> are in cans.  No lemonade to be
> seen, unfortunately; there was grapefruit, and
> a couple of tangerine varieties
> (tangerine and lime and tangerine and mango, I
> think), and vanilla cola, and key
> lime - which I picked up a six-pack of to try.
>
> Brangwayna

In my grocery store, they keep the canned sodas
in one aisle and the fruit juices in another.
The Hansen's sparkling lemonade is in the
juice aisle, next to the Martindale's sparkling
apple cider.  Hopefully, if they have the canned
sodas, they might have the sparkling lemonade.
If not, you might ask the manager to carry their
lemonade.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.